Re: GNU Gatekeeper Survey 2016

Hi,

I started looking at some of the submissions and there is great food
for thought. Thanks!  Please keep the feedback coming!
http://www.gnugk.org/survey-2016.html

Just a quick note: I'm fine with getting anonymous feedback, but if you
put explicit questions into the form or other things that are meant
to start a discussion, it kinda helps if you add you email address so I
can respond. ;-)

Cheers,
Jan