Strange routing setup

Jan / Others,

I'm trying to figure out a bit of an odd routing setup and was wondering if I could get some help.  Essentially what I am trying to do is change the RoutingPolicy order based on the IP Address that is dialed.

The pieces of our network:
- GNUGK gatekeeper with 100+ registrations
- 30+ internal endpoints that are not registered
- A Polycom VBP for NAT traversal

The way we currently have the GNUGK configured is it is registered with the VBP as an [Endpoint] (this is the only way we could get the VBP to accept our IP calls, configuring as a neighbor did not work).  We adjusted our [RoutingPolicy] so that default=internal,parent,explicit.  This sends IP based calls to the VBP and it all works well.  The issue is that any internal IP address calls (the the 30+ internal endpoints that are not registered) also get sent to the VBP.  Since the VBP is licensed by simultaneous call we are jumping into the upper bounds of our license with just our internal IP calls.

Is there a way to change the [RoutingPolicy] based on the destination ip address?  i.e. something like this:

[RoutingPolicy]
10.0.0.0/8=internal,explicit
default=internal,parent,explicit

Hopefully the above makes sense.  Thank you for any help you can provide and I appreciate the hard work you do on gnugk!

Ehren