gnugk must be restarted to recognize interface is turned off/on

hello everybody,

i have run gnugk V2.2.8 on my FreeBSD system which acts as a router. i did not configure any interface or home in gnugk config file and gnugk listens to all interfaces. every thing is OK until i turn one of my interfaces up. gnugk do not recognize this event and therefore gateways which request on this interface, do not register on gnugk. if i restart gnugk, it recognize interface and gateways are registered successfully. is there any solution or patch which can solve this problem? you know, my device is router and therefore it is so probable that the status of interfaces changes while gnugk is running. i do not want to restart gnugk since it disconnect all my calls which is not good at all.

any comments or hints are really appreciated.
SAM

Transform Data into Opportunity.
Click to learn more.