Re: New wave of H.323 spam calls posing as Mera RTU

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 9:36 AM, Robert Edeker <idxman01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I second that.  Not using any SQL back-ends at this time.
>
> We have some control via the firewall by Geographic area and business hours,
> but nevertheless want to block spam.

OK, so if I create a table called "banTable" in MySQL, and insert the following:

create table banTable(
acceptCall boolean default false,
vendor varchar(64) not null)

(probably doesn't work but that's OK)

insert into banTable(acceptCall,vendor) values(false,"Mera");

Then I create a SQLAuth section in the gatekeeper.ini:

CallQuery = SELECT acceptCall FROM banTable WHERE vendor LIKE  %{Vendor}

And if I have sql in the routing then it should work to block Mera
calls? And I can put cisco ooh323 as the other vendor to auto-block?