Re: Radius Authentication

Hi Guys, from yesterday I'm trying to resolve my RadAuth issue but I
cant find a solution. Radius Server (freeradius) is installed on same
linux box and I tested functionality it with radtest command and with a
MS Windows VPN Server.

Now I understand that I dont know something about gnugk configuration
.... so I post my gnugk.ini. can you check it? thanks a lot!!

********************

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Name=GnuGk
Home=192.168.200.229