full log with trace level 5

Jan, thank you for the recommendation.  Still having trouble.  I have set the trace level to 5.  Do you or anyone see anything in this log that indicates the failure?  My client claims “far end unreachable” and it appears it tries to call but gets hung somewhere.  Any thoughts are appreciated.  Thanks!

Josh Signature March 2015

in one place.