Troubles making calls

I recently upgraded to gnugk 3.9, it appeared to work fine as the client registered to it.  At the same time I made some changes, and now my calls won’t connect.  The changes I made were to comment out the totabandwidth, minimumbandwidth, and maximumbandwidth settings in the ini file.  My intent was for them to use the default values.  Trying to get this going again, but not sure what is the issue.  Attached is my log file from when I try to make calls, can someone look at it and let me know what they think.  I would ever so appreciate it.  I consider myself a novice user at this.

Both the endpoints are Polycom RealPresence Desktop for Windows version 3.4.1.  They register fine, then when the call fails both endpoints disconnect from the gatekeeper and won’t reconnect until I reboot the gatekeeper.  Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Josh Signature March 2015