SimpleAuth for Registration

Hello,

I'm trying to require auth for endpoint registrations and I thought I had it working with one device.  Now none of them can authenticate.

Config is below where I generated the entry with 'addpasswd'.  Am primarily looking for user/pass auth vs IP so I can prevent external registrations via forwarded traffic and also handle internal DHCP devices.  (then setup the V2IU in a peer proxy/LAN mode to send calls to GK)

??

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
SimplePasswordAuth=required;RRQ
default=allow