Re: Broken Content behind GNUGK

I will certainly try this, and see if it does it.  In the meantime, does my config look ok? I have a "totalbandwidth" and "maximumbandwidthpercall" setting enabled, should I just scrap those?  What I wanted was to make sure the gatekeeper gives enough bandwidth to each client up to the max the gatekeeper could support (the unit is on a 1 gigabit connection with 100mb to the internet). My intent is a simple gatekeeper that sits at site A, and both site A and site F connect to it to make calls and pass content to eachother. I will admit some of the settings I put in because I am new to video conferencing and made assumptions I would need them based on my knowledge of my network.  I used the manual for reference.  Any thoughts from the community would be appreciated.  Thanks!

[Gatekeeper::Main]
#NetworkInterfaces=
TotalBandwidth=100000000
MaximumBandwidthPerCall=1966080
StatusPort=7000
StatusTraceLevel=2
MaxStatusClients=50
TimestampFormat=RFC822

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow
Shutdown=0

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
Q931PortRange=20000-20999
H245PortRange=30000-30999
TcpKeepAlive=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1
T120PortRange=40000-40999
RTPPortRange=50000-59999
ProxyForSameNAT=1
EnableRTPMute=1

[RoutingPolicy]
default=explicit,ldap,internal,srv,dns,parent,neighbor