Re: GNU Gatekeeper Survey

Thanks to all those who were quick to provide feedback already!

Just one thought:
If you put a question into the comment fields (and you are welcome to
do so), it would help if you also add your email address. ;-)

I won't share your email with with anybody, but sometimes I'd like to
ask a follow-up question. For example somebody said we should really
add load-balancing and I'd love to ask why our current scheme doesn't
work for him. But without email I can't.

Please keep the feedback coming!

Jan