Re: How to set two GnuGKs to route full-proxied calls from different IP-zone?

Hi,

Sébastien is right, routing between multiple IPs on the same machine
is GnuGk's default mode of operation.

Just a quick note on the Bind= switch: Use it as a last resort.
GnuGk will auto-detect the IPs on the server, so in many cases you don't
even need a Home= switch. If you want to restrict the IPs GnuGk is using,
set a Home=. But always try to get it working without a Bind= switch first.
I've seen Bind= break more configs that it fixed.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg