Re: issue connecting with site

William,

The cases of one-way media channels are invariably related to firewall misconfiguration. We can provide troubleshooting service.

Marek J. Podgorny
Phone: 315-373-6345
Text/SMS: +13153736345
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and protected information belonging to the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.