From: Jan Willamowius [mailto:jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 9:34 AM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  GNU Gatekeeper 3.7 has been released

Hi Josh,

if you already have a working installation, you can simply replace the 'gnugk' executable. 'addpasswd' hasn't changed in year.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.gnugk.org

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Jan Willamowius
HRB 125261 (Amtsgericht Hamburg)
USt-IdNr: DE286003584

Meet PCI DSS 3.0 Compliance Requirements with EventLog Analyzer Achieve PCI DSS 3.0 Compliant Status with Out-of-the-box PCI DSS Reports Are you Audit-Ready for PCI DSS 3.0 Compliance? Download White paper Comply to PCI DSS 3.0 Requirement 10 and 11.5 with EventLog Analyzer http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=154622311&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk