Re: GNU Gatekeeper 3.7 has been released

Thank you for these Jan, being a linux newbie, how should I go about updating my Ubuntu install to these executables?  Can I just replace addpasswd and gnugk in the /usr/sbin directory or do I have to take extra steps?  Any recommendation would be appreciated.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Willamowius [mailto:jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 5:15 AM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  GNU Gatekeeper 3.7 has been released

Hi,

since some people seem to have trouble compiling the source code themselves, I have added Linux 32bit and Linux 64bit executables to the download page:

http://www.gnugk.org/h323download.html

Enjoy,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.gnugk.org

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Jan Willamowius
HRB 125261 (Amtsgericht Hamburg)
USt-IdNr: DE286003584

Jan Willamowius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm happy to announce version 3.7 of the GNU Gatekeeper.
> http://www.gnugk.org/h323download.html
>
> This is mainly a bugfix release that corrects a number of errors and
> crashes (see below).
>
> Please follow these compile instructions:
> http://www.gnugk.org/compiling-gnugk.html
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Detailed change log:
> - allow Comment= in all sections
> - new status port command: "debug cfg all" to print the full
> configuration
> - stub code to fake support for Avaya 2.16.840.1.114187.1.3 authentication
>   (disabled by default)
> - BUGFIX(Neighbor.cxx) fix outbound rules for GWRewriteE164 with
> neighbors
> - BUGFIX(RasSrv.cxx) fix crash on shutdown
> - BUGFIX(gkauth.cxx) for passwort auth look at correct src or dest
> info
> - BUGFIX(Toolkit.cxx) more flexible column handling for [SQLConfig] PermanentEndpountsQuery,
>   document priority and vendor info setting
> - BUGFIX(gksql_sqlite.cxx) return empty string for NULL columns, like
> the other DB drivers do
> - BUGFIX(RasTbl.cxx) fix formatting of PrintAllRegistrations and
> PrintAllRegistrationsVerbose
> - BUGFIX(GkStatus.cxx) better handling when status clients don't quit
> properly
> - BUGFIX(Toolkit.cxx) fix selection of reply address for IPv6

Meet PCI DSS 3.0 Compliance Requirements with EventLog Analyzer Achieve PCI DSS 3.0 Compliant Status with Out-of-the-box PCI DSS Reports Are you Audit-Ready for PCI DSS 3.0 Compliance? Download White paper Comply to PCI DSS 3.0 Requirement 10 and 11.5 with EventLog Analyzer http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=154622311&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk