Re: a question about the RTP packet-lost from gnuGK when H.460.18/19 enabled

Hi,

I think GnuGk would run slightly better on Linux, but I don't think it
should make much of a difference in your case. Your GnuGk should have no
problem handling 5 720P streams.

5 years ago I estimated that a GnuGk on a dual core could roughly handle
50 proxied calls with 384 kbps video or about 15 calls with 2 Mbit
video.

Todays servers are faster, GnuGk changed in many ways, maybe somebody on
the list has some current numbers to share ?

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx