Re: a question about the RTP packet-lost from gnuGK when H.460.18/19 enabled

Hi,

several weeks ago I reported a RTP-packet-lost issue and got fixed by Simon's help and that is because we didn't handle the KeepAlive-packet's SequenceNumber well, after that our soft-terminal works well with H.460.18/19 enabled by gnuGK. now in the multi-participants testing we got another issue: if there are more than 5 participants are sending 720P-H.264 video stream, then we find that gnuGK lost packets again, normally there is 1 packet-lost in about 1 minute for 5 participants(720P-H264); this cause our MCU to keep on sending FastUpdate request and cause video-frozen or video quality down. we are running gnuGK on a windows-box, will it be better if we run gnuGK on a linux-box? and do you have any performance testing document for how many 720P-H.264 video-stream could be support by one gnuGK? Thanks!

the gnuGK we are running now is:
3.5 GNUGK
the PC on which our gnuGK is running is:
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
I7 @ 3.4GHz
4GB Ram

Regards,