Re: GnuGk 3.4 configuration Issues

Hi Fred, I resolved my issue few hours ago: I open tcp port 2401 on my firewall :)

Thanks for support!

Best regards
Simone Magagnino
UTICT-RETE
ENEA - Centro Ricerche Frascati
Via Enrico Fermi 45
00044 Frascati (Roma) IT
Telefono: +39.06.9400.5746
Il 09/10/2013 14:33, JG Fred ha scritto:
Hi Simone,

Maybe you connect to internet via a firewall and/or proxy server appliance that does not accept requests over tcp port 2401 since the connection to sourceforge cvs timed out?

cheers,
Fred

Sent from my iPhone