Re: NAT configuration and "No destination for unregistered call".

Hi Frank,

Copied from the manual:

[RoutingPolicy]
default=explicit,internal,enum,srv,dns,internal,parent,neighbor

or

[RoutingPolicy::OnARQ]
default=numberanalysis,internal,neighbor

Which would work without loosing the connectivity between internal VCs
and dialing only by IP?

I really cannot understand where does dialing 123@194.34.167.22 falls into.

I'm an IT admin and have no knowledge whatsoever about this stuff, I
was just trying to simplify and save some work to the VC operator and
probably at the same time, some money for the company.

Regards,

Joao