Re: Using GnuGK as Transversal Gatekeeper

Hi Lucas,

one way is to make the internal gatekeeper the child of the external
gatekeeper as you already seem to be doing, but it is usually better to
make them both neighbors. Then they will query each other for each call
they can't resolve locally.

Regards,
Jan