Using GnuGK as Transversal Gatekeeper

Hi all, in the past I've used GnuGK as our internal VC gatekeeper and it was worked well.  I now want to add a GnuGK box into our DMZ that would communicate with our internal GnuGK.  Hopefully to give Internet users the ability to call into our system.

Does anybody have a sample configuration for each of the boxes?   How do I publish my internal E.164 addresses to the DMZ GnuGK box?  My config is below, thanks for any help.

[Gatekeeper::Main]
FortyTwo=42
EndpointSuffix=_gnugk
; change this to 1 or 2, if you want CDRs and RAS messages to be printed on the status port
StatusTraceLevel=2
; enable these options if your endpoints use broadcast and/or multicast to discover the gatekeeper
UseMulticastListener=0
TimeToLive=120

[RoutedMode]
; enable gatekeeper signaling routed mode, route H.245 channel only if neccessary (for NATed endpoints)
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
AcceptNeighborCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
1RemoveCallOnDRQ=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
1SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
TranslateFacility=1
SocketCleanupTimeout=1000
;GenerateCallProceeding=1

; proxy calls only for NATed endpoints
[Proxy]
Enable=0
; if port forwarding is correctly configured for each endpoint, you can disable ProxyForNAT
ProxyForNAT=1
ProxyForSameNAT=0

[RasSrv::RRQFeatures]
; endpoint identifiers are assigned by the gatekeeper
AcceptEndpointIdentifier=0
; you may want to disable this, if you want to control gateway prefixes from the config
AcceptGatewayPrefixes=1
SupportDynamicIP=1

[CallTable]
; don't print CDRs for neighbor calls to the status port
GenerateNBCDR=1
; print CDRs for unconnected calls to the status port
GenerateUCCDR=1
;Limit the  maximum call duration (seconds), set to 0 to disable.
432000=12 hours
DefaultCallDurationLimit=43200

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
GK2=192.168.1.10;*

[Endpoint]
Gatekeeper=192.168.1.10
Type=Gateway
RRQRetryInterval=10
Prefix=*
TimeToLive=900
Discovery=0

[LogFile]
Rotate=Daily
RotateTime=00:01

[CTI::Agents]

----- IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE -----
IRS Circular 230 regulates written tax communications between tax advisors and clients. In compliance with these IRS requirements, we are required to inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties imposed by any governmental taxing authority or agency. If you would like us to provide written tax advice to protect against penalties, please contact us.

In addition, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) cannot be used for promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed. Any taxpayer who is not the addressee of this letter should seek specific advice based on that taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.

******** Internet Email Confidentiality Notice ********

Privileged / Confidential Information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person) you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message (and attachments) and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.