Re: Sending "##" when GnuGK is used as proxy

Hi David,

David Dahlberg wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 10.02.2012, 15:24 +0100 schrieb Jan Willamowius:
>
> > Yes, that the bug. The ARQ doesn't contain the IP 206.83.160.33 at
> > all, so GnuGk has no way to route the call there.
>
> Could you please post the trace of the Setup too, Robert? I have seen
> strange things between ARQ/ACF and Setup with some equipment ...

If the gatekeeper doesn't know what to do with an alias that is meant
for a different remote IP, it won't grant the call and there will be no
Setup. The call will be denied right away.

Regards,
Jan

http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfnl/114/51521223/