Re: Firewall traversal with explicit IP address calls

Jan,

You are right, it makes no sense to use IP dialing + internal routing. I was trying to write an example and I did stop to think it well. But you have manage to understand my question anyway. :)

The SendIP switch would be excellent for cases like this.

Thank you very much

C.B.