Re: GNU Gatekeeper 3.0 released

BoXu

H323plus v1.23 supports H.460.18/.19. For support of multiplexing (and .23/.24) I suggest you use the CVS.

Simon

From: Bo Xu [mailto:boxuscience@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 January 2012 05:25
To: openh323gk-users
Subject: Re: GNU Gatekeeper 3.0 released

Hello,

I am trying to install 3 GNU-GK3.0 (A, B, C) to build a H.460 enabled environment:
-  A is in public or DMZ area and config as H.460.18/19 Traversal Server
-  B is behind a firewall and config as H.460.18/19 Traversal Client
-  C is behind another firewall and config as H.460.18/19 Traversal Client too

could you tell me if I can use h323plus-v1_23_0 based endpoint(like Simpleh323plus, or MyPhone2) as the H.460.18/19 enabled endpoint to call each other with the above two Traversal Clients? or I need to buy other endpoints like Tandberg devices? if it is possible could you tell me which kind of endpoints I could use? Thanks!

Regards,
BoXu

Hello Jan,
Thanks a lot!

Regards,
BoXu

Hi,

thats right, you can use GnuGk 3.0 as traversal server and as traversal
client. There are 2 new manual sections explaining how to configure
that:http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-10.html#ss10.4

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@...