From: Robert Kulagowski [mailto:rkulagow@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 11:37 AM
To: GNU Gatekeeper Users
Subject: Re:  Openh323gk-users Digest, Vol 66, Issue 21

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Lucas Phelps <lphelps@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Off topic question -- does anybody know of a good solution to allow Skype
users to call into our H.323 bridge unit (Codian).

> We are doing a trial of BlueJeans.com Blue Jeans Network but was looking
for other options.

We looked at Skystone
http://www.imagicle.com/Products/Convergence/SkypegatewayAudioVideo/SkyStone
Video/tabid/232/language/en-US/Default.aspx

But it seems like it has very narrow support (certain version of
Skype, can't logoff of the server, etc).

of a cloud services business. Read Now!
http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfnl/114/51491232/