Re: Openh323gk-users Digest, Vol 66, Issue 21

Off topic question -- does anybody know of a good solution to allow Skype users to call into our H.323 bridge unit (Codian).

We are doing a trial of BlueJeans.com Blue Jeans Network but was looking for other options.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Lucas Phelps
lphelps@xxxxxxxx

----- IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE -----
IRS Circular 230 regulates written tax communications between tax advisors and clients. In compliance with these IRS requirements, we are required to inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties imposed by any governmental taxing authority or agency. If you would like us to provide written tax advice to protect against penalties, please contact us.

In addition, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) cannot be used for promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed. Any taxpayer who is not the addressee of this letter should seek specific advice based on that taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.

******** Internet Email Confidentiality Notice ********

Privileged / Confidential Information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person) you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message (and attachments) and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

of a cloud services business. Read Now!
http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfnl/114/51491232/