Re: Newbie help... getting started with GnuGk

Hi,

"VirtualQueue" is the old name for "VirtualQueueAliases". Deprecated,
but works still.

If you want all calls to produce a RoutingRequest, use a regex that
matches everything:
VirtualQueueRegex=^.*$

And remember to update your policy chain as I said in my last mail.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d