Re: Problems rewriting dialed number as IP into a number?

Hi Jan and once again, many thanks!

I did:

[RoutingPolicy]
default=explicit,internal,parent,neighbor,catchall

[RasSrv::RewriteAlias]
graciasvideorelay.tv=0099999999

[Routing::CatchAll]
CatchAllAlias=PSEGateway

[EP::PSEGateway]
Capacity=30
AddNumbers=0099999999
AdditionalDestinationAlias=0099999999

And both H323 calls based on domain and corresponding IP is routed correctly and with 0099999999 and user part.
:-D

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Mikael