Problems rewriting dialed number as IP into a number?

Hi!

I am trying to detect incoming calls directly to the IP of the gatekeeper. I need to rewrite the whole Callee IP to a different number and have tried a number of different configurations. When the incoming H323 client is calling the domain of gnugk (instead of the resolved IP) the rewrite is working:

[RasSrv::RewriteAlias]

mygnugkdomain.se=0099999999

But when getting calls based on IP (X.Y.Z.W) I tried this:

[RasSrv::RewriteE164]

%%%%%%%.=0099999999

But nothing happens.

Also tried:

[RasSrv::RewriteE164]

any=0099999999

but that gives startup issues, i.e. misconfiguration. J

and

[RasSrv::RewriteE164]

X.Y.Z.W=0099999999

but for obvious reasons that won’t work either since ‘.’ represents another syntax.

How can I rewrite the destination E.164 number from an IP into a number?

Many thanks!

Best Regards,

Mikael

RSA(R) Conference 2012