Re: Alternate gatekeepers and neighbors question

Jan,

Thanks. This will help. Would make sense to include 1-2 sentences on
this in GnuGK manual.

Yes, obviously there are no ARQs between neighbors. I didn't mean that.

So, in best case, my top level GK will receive two LCF messages from
downstream partners. One can be ignored, etc. Both contains the same IP.
This sounds good.

How about routed mode? I did not mention we employ routed signaling
here. Where the flow of signal will go through when a call drops in from
an external network to my top level gatekeeper? Will this also forward
Q.931 down to both GKs? First SETUP message reaching the endpoint will
win the race?

Thanks.

Andras

--