How to configure NAT, Behind Firewall issues? Is it possible to do Fs_cli?

I have two issues. Where my GnuGK is running with a static public IP. And end points are random such as (dynamic ip users, or behind firewall, all NAT based users).

1) GnuGK settings as following, but when we try behind router/firewall we cant register to GnuGK as a result we cant call alias to another alias. Can you help me please on this? I think i am missing something in my configuration?

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fortytwo=42
Name=GnuGk
Home=0.0.0.0
#Home=
CompareAliasType=0
CompareAliasCase=0
TraceLevel=1
TimeToLive=300
CompareAliasCase=0
StatusPort=7000
imestampFormat=MySQL
DisconnectCallsOnShutdown=0
UseBroadcastListener=0
#UseMulticastListener=0
StatusTraceLevel=0
# new added for NAT
ExternalIP=
ExternalIsDynamic=1

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
default=allow

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
CallSignalPort=1720
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1

[CTI::Agents]
VirtualQueue=support,sales
CTI_Timeout=10

[RoutingPolicy]
default=vqueue,explicit,internal

[RasSrv::RRQAuth]
default=allow

[RasSrv::AssignedAlias]
1001=41001
1002=41002

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
GnuGk=0

[Proxy]
#Enabled=0
Enabled=1
T120PortRange=50000-59999
RTPPortRange=50000-59999

#[CTI::MakeCall]
#Interface=
#Gatekeeper=

#[GkStatus::Auth]
#rule=allow

# new - added for NAT
[RasSrv::RRQFeatures]
SupportDynamicIP=1

2. When i start the GnuGK, as following which is running as process. But sometimes when i logout from my SSH, i cant relogin to GnuGK.

/root/openh323gk/obj_linux_x86_64_s/gnugk -r -c /root/openh323gk/etc/myconfig.ini -t

How can i without closing the GnuGK, still go to the console? So that i can do exactly debug + configuration modification such as FreeSwitch fs_cli

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2dcopy2