Crashing Polycom m100

Hi,

I was made aware of the fact that the new Polycom softphone m100 is
crashing when it receives a Setup from GnuGk. This is fixed in the CVS
now.

I would consider a backport of the bug fix to the 2.3.5 release after
getting some feedback from people running the CVS version as of
yesterday evening that the fix doesn't break anything else.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Got Input?   Slashdot Needs You.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/slashdot-survey