Auth problem in GnuGk

Hi All,
im trying for a GnuGk gatekeeper VC sulotion with Tandberg Units.
I am trying to do a registration autorization, so that anyone can't connect to it.

but the autorization is not working, I hav tried all the varient inlcuding SimplePasswordAuth, FileIPAuth, PrefixAuth.

from the three, SimplePasswordAuth and PrefixAuth doesn't work i.e. its giving false positive and true negatives...

FileIPAuth is working correctly but, after that i can't call to anybody in the net.

Hav a look into the config file....

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
SimplePasswordAuth=sufficient

[SimplePasswordAuth]
ABC=Ea1Pzc/UW9U

the FileIPAuth which is working is this,
[Gatekeeper::Auth]
FileIPAuth=sufficient

[FileIPAuth]
192.168.10.102=allow
any=deny

but as i said this doesn't allow calls to take place.

Vineet

http://p.sf.net/sfu/appsumosfdev2dev