GNUGK config for making calls.

Hi All,

          I have installed the GNU_GK for Windows XP platform. I also have Yate client installed onto this GNU_GK.

Currently I am facing the below problems:

1 – When I register a Yate client / any other hard IP phone, I just get the RAS messages, No Q.931 / H.245 messages.

2 - When I try to place calls between two Yate H323 clients, there is no RTP flow (obviously since the Q.931 messages did not pass).

          Please let me know if I need to do any extra config to establish a successful call.

Currently I am trying to install OpenMCU to see if I can play around with it.

I can paste my gatekeeper.ini config here if necessary.

Thanks.

Regards,

Venkat.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/appsumosfdev2dev