gnugk: to listen for certain IP + SIP

Hi All;

Whenver I run the gnugk, it listens to all IPs in the machine. I used NetworkInferfaces, Home, Bind, and was given for a certain IP address, but it still listen for all IPs.

[Gatekeeper::Main]
FortyTwo=42
Name=OpenH323Gk
TimeToLive=300
TraceLevel=3
StatusTraceLevel=5
Home=xxx.yyy.zzz.37
NetworkInterfaces=xxx.yyy.zzz.37/32
Bind=zzz.yyy.zzz.37

So what I can do to restrict it to do listening on the ports but on one IP address only and not all IPs?

>From the other side, until now gnugk can not deal with SIP? No translator from h323 to SIP?

Appreciate your kindly help.
Regards
Bilal