Re: How to do call queue?

Hello Jan,

I am sorry for this, but there seems to be a problem with the mailing list, i don't receive daily digest mailing lists from GnuGK, therefore its not balanced to reply on the same subject. I am extremely sorry about this, i don't mean to be like so, because i was working 22 hours a day since i know GnuGK, to fix GnuGK and ACD issue according to my requirement. I have seen many other solutions does this, but i cant find GnuGK for this specific requirement, where other solutions are nicely and well documented in our GnuGK manual.

My goal:
======
GnuGK on any inbound calls, it will make a virtual queue list. As a operator/agent, one of them will dial 7001/or Xyz, to pickup a call form queue list, which is not working for me. Or via telnet i cant do such following actions:

$ originate user/1001 &bridge(user/2002)
$ originate loopback/9000 &bridge(user/1001)
$ uuid_exist 1212112133

Missing feature (scenario):
===================

Step 1: 10 Customers (registered with GnuGK), makes a VoIP call via SJPhone or OhPhone or Hardware phone to GnuGK gatekeeper

Step 2: GnuGK, should allow a virtual queue listing, where 10 customers gets connected status from GnuGK (no need to have IVR, as its clearly mentioned that GnuGK is not a IVR solution, silent call mode is not possible?)

Step 3: GnuGK, either via telnet or _javascript_ or lua script it will allow the developers to see, how many calls are in queue list (10 or 9 or 4 etc etc with there unique ID)

Step 4: 1 Agent is registered with GnuGK, this agent would like to answer the call who is in the waiting list of (GnuGK), this agent now dials or do telnet session to pickup any call or any specific call from the queue list (not a push method calls).

Step 5: Total customers waiting 9 now,  1 customer is talking with 1 agent.

* This scenario is **no push call** method, exist in many SIP technologies. Which is really missing with GnuGK?, or not really exist in any documentations

I hope i tried my best to explain this, in very details. It would be nice if anyone ever done this with GnuGK, and provide some guide or forward to some documentations, else spending 22 hours a day behind GnuGK as a developer, seems to me like killing the project dead line, with no hope.

Many thanks & Best regards
Shamun

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-dev2devmay