Re: gnugk freeze suddenly

Dear Jan,

I recompile again , also install new ubuntu and with the help of gnugk.org (http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-14.html#ss14.1)
i compiled with cvs.The gnugk version using cvs-up is 2.3.5 , but no luck, is still freeze and cut the calls.I take another machine and the same.It is posible to be from ubuntu version ( I have another compiled on centos , and is working fine 2.2 version) or some signal error send by another gatekeeper or endpoint?
Also I have discovered in the log file something like error , the time when is freezing:

tlibthrd.cxx (1020) PTlib could not parse thread stat file /proc/2282/task/2409/stat

Sincerely,
eng.Alexandru Achim