Re: 2.3.4 32bit Executable

Hi Nicholas,

your 2.3.2 executable is statically linked and doesn't require those
shared libraries to be available on your system.
During the the 2.3.3 life-cycle it became apparent that static linking
on Unix is incompatible with a few low-level functions GnuGk is using
(eg. dlopen()) and can cause hard crashes, thus the 2.3.4 executables
are dynamically linked.

Most probably you have libssl on your system, usually in /usr/lib/, but
probably a slightly different version. You can just make a symbolic
link, eg. ("ln -s libssl.so.0.9.7.so libssl.so.0.9.8.so").

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl