how to get GnuGK to use only 1 IP address on an interface

I'm trying to migrate GnuGK 2.3.2 to a Debian 5 server which has multiple interfaces and its WAN interface has several IP addresses. I added another IP address (x.x.x.11) to the WAN interface to be used by GnuGK however I cannot get GnuGK to use that exclusively for outgoing packets. It quite often will use the primary IP (x.x.x.5) for that interface.

My gnugk.ini started out with just this parameter regarding IP addresses:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fortytwo=42
Name=GK-FW
ExternalIP=x.x.x.11

With this GnuGK was receiving data on .11 but was sending from .5. I tried adding this:

Bind=x.x.x.11

Since the results were the same I added this and specified 1 WAN and 1 LAN address:

Home=x.x.x.11,10.2.4.1

However my results are still the same. GnuGK is still wanting to send from .5. Is there any way to force GnuGK to send from an IP address besides the default for that interface?

Andrew

http://p.sf.net/sfu/dell-eql-dev2dev