Re: Add h323_id to destinationInfo

Thanks for the posts. One more thing to clarify:

I don't want to replace the dialed digits. The dialed digits are fine as
they are. e.g. "200001". But in addition to the dialed digits I would have
to add the h323_id to the destination info. And that would be
"GNU_GK_LINK_1" as this is the trunk name in Swyx.

As a result, the destination info contains dialedDigits=200001 and
h323_id=GNU_GK_LINK_1. This should be possible as the sourceInfo of the
devices also have both the dialedDigits and h323_id.

So, Swyx checks if the h323_id matches a trunk name and uses the dialed
digits to route the call.