Re: Add h323_id to destinationInfo

I think I might have explained the problem not thoroughly enough:

I already can register successfully. For instance I give the SwyxLink the
name GNU_GK_LINK_1 and use the following part in the config:
[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
GNU_GK_LINK_1=20

So, every call with prefix 20 is routed through the gateway. Our calls do
only have dialedDigits in the destination info, no h323_id.

As you can only connect Swyx with GnuGK by a SwyxLink I have to get along
with their given conditions. And one of those is that in incoming call
(gatekeeper to Swyx) via SwyxLink has to have set the h323_id in the
destination to the trunk name. Otherwise the call is dropped.

Swyx then uses the dialedDigits to internally route the call.

So, I would like the set the same h323_id for every call that is directed
through the gateway. And as I mentioned it could also be for just every
call, as all calls go through the gateway.

At first I tried the alias replacement
#[RasSrv::RewriteAlias]
#200001=GNU_GK_LINK_1
#200002=GNU_GK_LINK_1

but as I do not have any h323_id in the destination info there is nothing to
replace. So, I must manually add the (constant) h323_id somehow.

Ideas?