Java GUI

Hello,

Had anyone modified the Java GUI code to run on a remote server?  I have three instances of GnuGK running, and I want to be able to monitor all three at the same time from within secure remote site (which I already have).  Has anyone attempted and succeeded with this?  If so, how did you go about doing it?

Thanks,
Nick~
http://p.sf.net/sfu/beautyoftheweb