Re: steel crashes

Georgiewskiy Yuriy wrote:

> JW>> I not reroute anything throch status port, and i think i don't user reroute at all,
> JW>> but i use failover ad route calls through raius attributes, sometimes i send
> JW>> h323-redirect-number and mainly i route calls by sending multiple
> JW>> IP in h323-redirect-ip-address.
> JW>
> JW>To reach the code line of your crash, your call must be in state
> JW>Rerouting, which is only set by the new experimental reroute code in
> JW>2.3.3. It can be triggered to the status port or if you enable the
> JW>H.450.2 emulator and set H4502EmulatorTransferMethod=Reroute.
>
> Yes, i have H4502EmulatorTransferMethod=Reroute in my config file, but why it is triggered?

It gets triggered if you have the H.450.2 emulator enabled and one of
your endpoints tries a H.450.2 call transfer. The emulator will
intercept the H.450 PDU and will initiate the call transfer gatekeeper
based. Either set EnableH450.2=0 (the default) or set
EmulatorTransferMethod=callForwarded (also the default) to avoid the experimental code.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/novell-sfdev2dev