joining a protected MCU conference via GnuGK

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has tried or knows whether it's possible to hard-code a video conference ID number and passcode into the gnugk configuration file?

What we would like to do is create an e.164 numeric alias that equates to a specific IP address along with a four digit MCU conference ID and four digit passcode such that the users here can simply dial the e.164 alias to join into the conference without them having to know the remote IP address, conference ID number, or conference passcode.

I'm assuming this would also depend on whether the MCU at the far end is able to accept the conference ID number and passcode as part of the connection setup. The MCU at the far end doesn't belong to us, but I believe it is a Tandberg. The normal procedure is to dial the IP address, wait for it to connect, dial the four digit conference ID, #, dial the four digit passcode, and then # again.

The gatekeeper that the users here are associated with is a local GnuGK gatekeeper which I do have the ability to modify the configuration of.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

-Brian

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-thread-sfd