Re: GNU failed to decode GRQ message completely

A quick update to the list on this one:

GnuGk has always sent replies to RAS messages to the IP and port
where it received the request from. While thats not strictly what
the standard says, it is a sensible behavior since some endpoints
rely on it and when an endpoint is behind a NAT thats the best
chance to reach it. (For most endpoints it doesn't matter either way,
because they send their RAS messages from the same port they want
to receive them on.)

There is now a new config feature in the CVS and by using the
[ReplyToRasAddress] section, you can now define for which endpoints
you want to use the rasReplyAddress for answers.

[ReplyToRasAddress]
192.168.0.0/18=True
192.168.4.0/24=False

Regards,