Re: GNU/GK + PTLIB + H323PLUS

Thanks Jan, I think I'm running into issues similar to when you made a
code change early in August I think and it wouldn't compile as I am
using GCC 4.3 (Debian Lenny) as my compiler which is most likely what
I'm hitting with H323PLUS as well.  So far I'm stable with CVS/SVN
2010-08-01 for H323PLUS and PTLIB and CVS dailies of OPENH323GK, so will
stick there until something pushes me beyond that.

Not sure when Debian will upgrade GCC, they aren't known for the latest
greatest, but I prefer it for stability reasons.

Andrew

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-atom-d2d