Re: New feature: gatekeeper-based call transfer

Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 5:08 AM, Jan Willamowius <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just committed a new feature to the CVS: GnuGk can now perform call
> > transfers for its endpoints by sending them a TCS=0 and reestablishing
> > an new call. I would be interested in how this feature works for you and
> > which endpoints you are testing.
>
> Is there some way that the endpoint can indicate that it wants to
> transfer the call using in-band DTMF?

GnuGk needs a new destination for the call, not just the trigger
'transfer now'.

You could have an IVR system that your endpoint connects to and maybe
it selects a new call destination from a menu using DTMF and the IVR
then initiates the reroute directly or simply sends a H.450.2 transfer
that GnuGk intercepts.

Regards,
Jan