New feature: gatekeeper-based call transfer

Hi,

I just committed a new feature to the CVS: GnuGk can now perform call
transfers for its endpoints by sending them a TCS=0 and reestablishing
an new call. I would be interested in how this feature works for you and
which endpoints you are testing.

LifeSize has an interesting bug, that the call transfer works fine, if
the user doesn't send any DTMF in the original call. If he does, the
video freezes during the transfer and you have to reboot the endpoint
to clear the call.

To invoke the transfer, you can use the status port
RerouteCall <callid> CALLER|CALLED <destination>

Or you can use this transfer in the H.450.2 emulator:

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
GenerateCallProceeding=1
EnableH450.2=1
H4502EmulatorTransferMethod=Reroute

Right now the transfer only works with non-tunneled H.245 connections,
so you should enable GenerateCallProceeding=1 in your config to
enforce this and the call must be H.245 routed, of course.

Regards,
Jan