Re: Help in Making unregisterd calls

Hi,
          I am a newbie. I have set up the gnugk in proxy mode with 2 interfaces - one public ip and one internal ip..  It works well for registered endpoints.. But i need to make it work for unregistered endpoints..  The config is given below[nothing much]...  I have read the documentation  but cant figure out what else should be done. The endpoints I am trying with is ekiga or polycom PVX. I will be grateful for any help.

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fortytwo=42
TimeToLive=600

[RoutedMode]