Cisco Callmanager to Callmanager calls via GNU GK

Hi All,

I have following setup.

IP Phone -A--Cisco Callmanager -7X-------------H225 GK controlled trunk---------------GNUGK--------------H225 Controlled trunk--------- Cisco  Callmanager 4.1.3--  IP Phone -B.

Calls from Phone A to Phone B fails. I see the calls on the GNUGK  but I get reorder tone.Any body done similar configuration before ?

In the Callmanager do I need any special settings ?  I try to use g729 r8 as the codec for the calls between 2 Callmanager phones..

Any help or good doc to resolve this issue is highly appreciated..

Rav