Re: assert failure

Hi Robert,

this is causing the assert:

[CTI::Agents]
VirtualQueueRegex=*

The correct syntax would be:
VirtualQueueRegex=.*

GnuGk checks the error code on the PTLib regex class before using
regular expressions from the config file and prints an error, but when
you use a debug version of PTLib it triggers an assert, before GnuGk
has a chance to check the error code. Thats a bit unfortunate, but I
can't change that myself. One would have to take out all asserts in
PTLib's contain.cxx that relate to PRegularExpression.

Regards,
Jan